Topics

8 pm net transcription

Robin Amundson

Thank you to Ralph, KC7QXD, for transcribing and typing the results of last night’s 8 pm net:

WA7CPA Robin (net control) opened the net at 20:00 hours.

The following hams checked in:

W7ECK Ken in Duvall
K7ATA Shawn - mobile
W7ABD Jim in Duvall
WA1HEM Howard in Duvall
WA7KK Ken in North Bend
KD7HCW Lou East of Duvall
K7KDW Kirt in Monrow
KC7QXD Ralph in Stillwater
K7RWB Rowland in Lake Joy
WA7TBP Tom south bound 201 at Stillwater with traffic for the net

Tom thanked all who participated in the Cougar Mountain Repeater failure exercise.

The net was returned to regular amateur use at 20:12

Thank you to everyone who participated in the net.

Ralph Lease

I had a typo in the transcript.  It should read south bound 203.

Apologies
Ralph

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020, 10:43 AM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
Thank you to Ralph, KC7QXD, for transcribing and typing the results of last night’s 8 pm net:

WA7CPA Robin (net control) opened the net at 20:00 hours.

The following hams checked in:

W7ECK Ken in Duvall
K7ATA Shawn - mobile
W7ABD Jim in Duvall
WA1HEM Howard in Duvall
WA7KK Ken in North Bend
KD7HCW Lou East of Duvall
K7KDW Kirt in Monrow
KC7QXD Ralph in Stillwater
K7RWB Rowland in Lake Joy
WA7TBP Tom south bound 201 at Stillwater with traffic for the net

Tom thanked all who participated in the Cougar Mountain Repeater failure exercise.

The net was returned to regular amateur use at 20:12

Thank you to everyone who participated in the net.

Paul Zoba

Hi, I am new to Snovarc. Joined in December but just heard about this bulletin board. When are these nets and which repeater? Thanks - Paul

W7ABD

Hi Paul,

Welcome to SnoVARC!

Check out SnoVARC's website at: http://snovarc.org/

We have two weekly nets as well as the KBARA Net and a morning ragchew daily.

The nets are on Thursdays of each month, except for the first Thursday of the month (which is our club meeting)

The New HAM Net starts at 19:00 (7pm) and goes typically until 20:00 (8pm)
The SnoVARC Member Net starts at 20:00 (8pm) and goes typically until 20:30 (8:30pm).

The morning KBARA net start at 07:00 {7am) and goes to 08:05 (8:05am).
The morning ragchew net starts at 08:15 (8:15am) and goes to 09:00 (9am).

SnoVARC has two repeaters and two crossbands.

The primary "Cougar" repeater is located on Cougar Mountain.
Frequency: 441.825 Mhz with Positive Shift of 5.000 Mhz and PL Tone of 103.5

The secondary "Bell" repeater is located 6 miles east of Duvall.
Frequency: 443.250 Mhz with Positive Shift of 5.000 Mhz and PL Tone of 103.5

The Carnation Crossband is located on the eastern ridge of the Snoqualmie Valley above Carnation.
Frequency: 145.590 Mhz with No Shift and PL Tone of 162.2

The Big Rock Crossband is located approximately 1 mile east of Duvall.
Frequency: 145.750 Mhz with No Shift and PL Tone of 103.5

Both of the crossbands link to the secondary Bell Repeater.

Jim
W7ABD

On 2/8/20 15:16, Paul Zoba wrote:
Hi, I am new to Snovarc. Joined in December but just heard about this bulletin board. When are these nets and which repeater? Thanks - Paul

Paul Zoba

Jim, Thanks for some great information. I’ve been reading through the groups.io and Facebook and even connected on the Snovarc repeater with my HT... to you!  I appreciate getting me all this great info on the club.

Paul
W7PEZ