A Little Help

Rowland - K7RWB <slick56@...>

The new website is going to have an FAQ (frequently asked questions)
page. These FAQs will cover information about the club, CDCCC, ARRL,
technical info, educational info, etc. I am going to ask all of
the members to help me out with gathering this information for the
FAQs. I will be emailing each of you one or two questions in the next
few days and I would greatly appreciate you researching the information
required for the questions/statements and emailing it back to me. I
will then review the information, and upload it to the FAQ page. I
think this will be a great way to get everyone in the club involved no
matter what your HAM experience is.

And please if you come up with some information that would add to the
FAQ page by all means do not hesitate to get it to me. The more minds
working on the part of the site the better it will be. Over time I
think it could become a very good reference page for us and others
interested in the Amateur Radio world.

Thank you very much!

Rowland