Topics

Any RG8 or similar availble at the shack?

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

For my HF rig I need to make two short RG8  cables (3ft and 6ft) to use between my Rig and indoor turner and then external tuner to balun-  is there any cable left at the shack that is available to use this week?

Do you mean RG8X?

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 5:03 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:
For my HF rig I need to make two short RG8  cables (3ft and 6ft) to use between my Rig and indoor turner and then external tuner to balun-  is there any cable left at the shack that is available to use this week?

I have plenty. I can fix you up.

-p