April Club Meeting

Rowland

Hope to see you all at the April SnoVARC meeting.  Will have an interesting and fun Elmer session that night. Don't miss it!

SPECIAL ELMER SESSION: THERE WILL BE PRIZES!!!! Ted Buehner, former NWS Seattle Warning Coordination Meteorologist, W6TOR, will present the Emergency Alert System (EAS) – What is it and how does it work?  FEMA, the FCC, and NOAA's National Weather Service (NWS) work collaboratively to maintain the EAS and Wireless Emergency Alerts. Join in to hear about this critical public warning system that we all depend on in times of emergency.

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

Apologies because I've been out of the loop for a while. Is this meeting in person or online, and if online can someone please share a link?

Thanks and hope to catch up with everyone soon!

Lou

Sent from ProtonMail mobile