ARRL Equipment Insurance

Robin WA7CPA

I just completed the online application for ARRL equipment insurance for my CN88 shack. It costs $1.40 per $100 coverage. $50 deductible. Full replacement cost. The application is approved automatically with payment. I think it is a good deal given the terms if a claim is filed. Got something done I've been meaning to do for a while. The drawers and cupboards are mostly organized. The freezer is filled. Just waiting for that baby granddaughter to make her entrance into the world. I guess now it is time to close the books on 2021 and prepare for tax filing. Waiting. Waiting. For that tiny new boss to decide it is time.
73 and HNY