Topics

Best source for T130-2 Toroid Cores?

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Going to make some 9:1 unun's - any recommendations for a reliable, decently priced source to purchase several Iron powder Toroid cores (T130-2)?

73's

https://vetco.net/search/results?q=toroid+cores

They are located on Northup Way in Bellevue. 12718 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA

Going to make some 9:1 unun's - any recommendations for a reliable, decently priced source to purchase several Iron powder Toroid cores (T130-2)?

73's

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

If you go into vetco watch yor wallet. Mine likes to empty itself, lol

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

They are located on Northup Way in Bellevue. 12718 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA

Going to make some 9:1 unun's - any recommendations for a reliable, decently priced source to purchase several Iron powder Toroid cores (T130-2)?

73's

Thanks Rowland!

And Lou - My wallet has the same tendency :-)

***********************************
Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104
***********************************

On Dec 30, 2019, at 10:27 AM, Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW) via Groups.Io <louis.giliberto@...> wrote:

If you go into vetco watch yor wallet. Mine likes to empty itself, lol

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

They are located on Northup Way in Bellevue. 12718 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA

Going to make some 9:1 unun's - any recommendations for a reliable, decently priced source to purchase several Iron powder Toroid cores (T130-2)?

73's

Bah humbug! Vetco only has small, unknown composition,  toroid cores. 😢

Dan Pflugrath

Howard,

I always need to order any toroid core, never found a local source I could trust.  Many hams order from Mouser for consistent quality.  You can also order on line from Amazon which has about a one week delivery.  I have always purchased mine from US sources on Ebay and have had good luck on quality and pricing and about 1 week delivery.

For your UNUN antenna, do you have space for 130 feet of wire or 1/2 wavelength on 80 meters?

73,

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

dpflugrath@...

Bah humbug! Vetco only has small, unknown composition,  toroid cores. 😢

74 Year Old Grandma Shocks Doctors: Forget Botox, Do This
removethewrinkles.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5e0bc1ba94e3641b9250est02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad