Bob Heil K9EID, of Heil Sound Presentation

Rowland

Bob Heil K9EID, of Heil Soundis going to give a presentation at the Microhams meeting tonight starting at 6pm for those that are interested. I was told to invite our members to listen. Here is the info on it.....

Tonight, Dr. Bob Heil K9EID, of Heil Sound and the fellow that has done more to improve the quality of audio in every amateur radio operator's shack will present a 90 minute program "From the Microphone to the Antenna”.

This is a program you shouldn't miss.  No matter your rig, operating interests, or what your shack consists of, there will be something you'll find valuable to learn and that will improve the quality of your on air activities.  While there will be plenty to learn just from Bob's presentation, you'll also have an opportunity to get your questions answered and get advice from the guy that pretty much defined quality amateur radio audio.

Please note that we will start the meeting some time before 6:00 PM to give people time to connect and get set up and the presentation will start at 6 PM (1800 hours) due to the length of the program.

Bob Heil is a sound engineering innovator creating and manufacturing some of the first large scale arena sound systems for leading entertainment groups. The past decade, Heil Sound has led the commercial broadcast and live entertainment industry with new innovations in microphone technology.  He has consistently worked as a teacher and lecturer, often appearing at national audio and Amateur Radio conventions.   Heil Sound is the only manufacturer in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for many of Bob’s contributions to live sound.  He has published five books on music and technology.

NOTE: At 6:00 we'll start the presentation.  It's ok to invite others to this program, but please let me (Grant, the club Secretary) know about it so we can keep track.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87418387971?pwd=cnZYS1JITDFxNTNMN0p5NUgyRGtsZz09

Meeting ID: 874 1838 7971

Passcode: 993691

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87418387971#,,,,*993691# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,87418387971#,,,,*993691# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)