Comm Academy Registration Is Now Open

Rowland

Info on Comm Academy

We are happy to announce that Comm Academy Registration Is Now Open!Please register via the following link: https://www.commacademy.org/register“But wait,” you might be thinking, “Didn’t I already register?”The answer is sort of: you’re receiving this email because you pre-registered. At the time we opened pre-registration, our Eventbrite page was not live. Pre-registration is now closed, so please direct your friends to the same registration link at www.commacademy.org/register when they ask you how to sign up.We are getting quite excited about Comm Academy 21! Here are some recent updates:The schedule is now live. Check out the speakers and topics!Interest is strong! We have nearly 1,000 folks pre-registeredWe were recently featured on Ham Talk Live and 100 Watts and a WireExpect door prizes!On behalf of the event staff, our speakers, and volunteers, thank you so much for your interest in Comm Academy. We’re certain it’s going to be a rewarding event. If you are a social media user, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.73/Best wishes,The Comm Academy Team

[...]

Event Logo
Saturday, April 10, 2021 9:00 AM

Comm Academy
PO Box 15624, Seattle, WA 98115 US