Topics

Conference call items

Tom WA7TBP

All of you that are trying to figure out what conference call software to use, thank you for your time and effort. As a favor to me and the club, please do not set up any new accounts. I would like to have a club officer meeting later to discuss which software set we will use. I don't want you to spend a lot of time on something that we may or may not use. I understand that at present, we have several options available to us. For the two conference call events we are going to experience, we are going to try Free Conference Call software. After we have these two sessions, a social gathering and the actual meeting, we can then discuss which software suite we thing will be most suitable for SNOVARC.

Again, thank you for your time and efforts thus far. As Red Green (from the Red Green Show on TV) used to say, "we are all in this together."

73,

Tom, WA7TBP