Topics

DMR Anytone Zoom invitation

Robin Amundson

From: Jamie Hughes / WA7JH
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 5:02 PM
Subject: [KCARC] DMR Radio Programming Clinic - Friday 6/26/2020 @ 18:00

Good Monday Afternoon,

I’d like to offer a DMR radio programming clinic again. I’m offering it this Friday evening, yes I know, it’s the night before Field Day starts. 😊

This is a clinic where you are encouraged to actually program your radio during the clinic. That means you are able to ask questions as we progress.

The programming procedure will be:

  1. Entering your own ID(s)
  2. Entering talkgroup/group call ID(s)
  3. Building Channels
  4. Building Zones.

I cannot help you with computer issues during this session. I am willing to help you before or after the meeting if needed.

All are welcome though, come learn about the programming tricks before you take the plunge into DMR if you’d like.

Here is the zoom link and an invite is soon to follow:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83779961979

Jamie Hughes

WA7JH

Phone: (360) 362-4575