Topics

DMR Class

Rowland

One more announcement on the DMR Class

It will be held January 11th at Duvall Fire 10am – 1pm

It is a beginner’s class for DMR radios.

If you have not already indicated you want to attend please email me soon so I can add you to the students list.

Thank You,

Rowland

Peter Marchel

Showing my ignorance what does DMR stand for?  Am I correct to think it is Digital?

Peter

It will be held January 11th at Duvall Fire 10am – 1pm

It is a beginner’s class for DMR radios.

If you have not already indicated you want to attend please email me soon so I can add you to the students list.

Thank You,

Rowland

Dale Smith

Rowland,

I will pass on DMR.  Thank you.

73,

Dale Smith
Phone: +01-425-686-9304
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dalegsmith

KJ7GHU

On December 19, 2019 at 2:01 PM Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

One more announcement on the DMR Class

It will be held January 11th at Duvall Fire 10am – 1pm

It is a beginner’s class for DMR radios.

If you have not already indicated you want to attend please email me soon so I can add you to the students list.

Thank You,

Thanks Rowland. Got it on my calendar. Thanks for setting this up!

***********************************
Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104
***********************************

On Dec 19, 2019, at 2:01 PM, Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

One more announcement on the DMR Class

It will be held January 11th at Duvall Fire 10am – 1pm

It is a beginner’s class for DMR radios.

If you have not already indicated you want to attend please email me soon so I can add you to the students list.

Thank You,

Edited

Peter - yes its digital - Digital Mobile Radio- its  one of several different digital radio standards - this one is open source. Has its pluses and minuses but seems to be the most widely adopted in our area. Other Digital standards are from Yaesu (WiresX) and Icom (DStar). Ive used WiresX and am  interested in learning about DMR. Join us!

Howard
***********************************
Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104
***********************************

On Dec 19, 2019, at 2:03 PM, Peter Marchel <peterm@...> wrote:
Showing my ignorance what does DMR stand for?  Am I correct to think it is Digital?

Peter

It will be held January 11th at Duvall Fire 10am – 1pm

It is a beginner’s class for DMR radios.

If you have not already indicated you want to attend please email me soon so I can add you to the students list.

Thank You,

Peter Marchel

Hi Rowland

Please count me in

Peter

Peter Marchel, Esq.
JD, MBA, CDR, ARM, RPLU, CPCU, AIC, AIM, AIS
President / Principal

12262 337th PL NE,
Carnation, WA 98014

Tel:        425-788-4349
Mobile: 206-940-5992
Fax:       425-788-0263
Email:    peterm@...
Web:      www. Marchelassociates.com

E & S Insurance Brokers & Risk Consultants

It will be held January 11th at Duvall Fire 10am – 1pm

It is a beginner’s class for DMR radios.

If you have not already indicated you want to attend please email me soon so I can add you to the students list.

Thank You,

Peter please send me a private email at slick56@... with your call sign and email address.

Thank You,

Rowland

It will be held January 11th at Duvall Fire 10am – 1pm

It is a beginner’s class for DMR radios.

If you have not already indicated you want to attend please email me soon so I can add you to the students list.

Thank You,

Looks like I am having issues on my Slick56 email address so for a while please use me other email address for all communications including the DMR class.  If you sent something to me in the last three days please send it again and thanks for understanding!  k7rwb@...

Thank You,

Rowland Brasch

Rowland Brasch

K7RWB