Sep12Sat
Hot Spot Education Series - Session #…

When Sat Sep 12, 2020 6pm – 7pm (PDT)
Where https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkd-qqqT8pHtJKj6_SMk90Ym61HOcxvcg8
Who Jamie WA7JH*
Agenda
Sat Sep 12, 2020
No earlier events
6pm Hot Spot Education Series - Session #…
No later events

Hot Spot Education Series - Session #1:“What is a Hot Spot & why might I want one.”

When:
Saturday, 12 September 2020
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkd-qqqT8pHtJKj6_SMk90Ym61HOcxvcg8

Organizer: Jamie WA7JH wa7jh@... 3603624575

Good Evening,

I wanted to invite everyone to join a educational series surrounding hot spots with the first session this Saturday, September 12th, at 18:00 PST.

Michael Ricky, AF6FB, of California’s largest amateur radio club, the Papa System, and host of the DMR Round Table, will be presenting,

What is a Hot Spot & why might I want one.”

This session is being held on Zoom and will last about an hour.

The series schedule will be as follows:

September 12th, 18:00 PST  (1 Hour)– What is a Hot Spot, and why do I want or need one? Presenter: Michael Ricky AF6FB

September 19th, 18:00 PST (1-2 Hours) – What are my options for a Hot Spot(s)? Presenter: Rob Fanfant N7QT

To be announced: The following are tentative.

September 26th, 18:00 PST (1-3 Hours) – Now that I own one, how do I build and configure it? Presenter: Jamie Hughes WA7JH and Team

October 3rd, 18:00 (1-2 Hours) – What are some of the advanced features and how do I configure those? Presenter: Michael Ricky AF6FB and Team

We even have a prize from C4Labs of Tacoma Washington as a giveaway.

To join, register here:  https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkd-qqqT8pHtJKj6_SMk90Ym61HOcxvcg8

Hope to see you there!

73,

Jamie Hughes

WA7JH

Founder

Email: wa7jh@...

Phone: (360) 362-4575

Puget Sound Digital Mobile Radio Coalition