Topics

Duvall repeaters

Mike Jacob

Hey all,

I recently tried to hit the Duvall (Myers) repeater and the Big Rock crossband repeater and got nothing.
I haven't tried to hit them in a very long time.

Are they still active?
Are the website frequency details accurate?

-Mike
W7GR

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I can reach the Myers repeater thru the Carnation crossband no problem, so the repeater is running fine.  I’m not well positioned to reach the Big Rock crossband, maybe someone else can give it a whirl and let us know?

On Feb 8, 2021, at 12:05 PM, Mike Jacob <golferguy02@...> wrote:

Hey all,

I recently tried to hit the Duvall (Myers) repeater and the Big Rock crossband repeater and got nothing.
I haven't tried to hit them in a very long time.

Are they still active?
Are the website frequency details accurate?

-Mike
W7GR

Rowland

From my house near Lake Joy I hit the Carnation crossband, Meyers repeater but not the Big Rock one at Shawns.