Emails

Rowland

Hello,

I just sent out an email to 28 SnoVARC members regarding obtaining a King County Emergency Workers Badge. Of those emails I sent out I got back 7 bounces which tells me they are not functioning emails anymore.

These are the ones that bounced.  Please review the list and if you no longer use this email then your info needs to be updated in the SnoVARC membership list.  If I entered the email name incorrectly please let me know that also. You can send me your updated email information and I will follow up and make sure it gets updated.  I will then send you the email about obtaining a King County Emergency Workers Badge.

k7gdn@...
garydenswl@...
brianehi@...
pezorba@...
kk5spt@...
tech@...
mot47@...

K7RWB

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

I see at least one mistyped email - I’ll pm you separately

Howard

Excuse my typos - sent via my thumbs or by voice from a mobile device

On Jan 18, 2022, at 12:05 PM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob (KI7RMO)

The last one on the list should be rmot@....

Bob KI7RMO

[...]

You're right.  I misread your address.  The following is the email I sent out.

Hello,

I was reviewing the SnoVARC membership list and noticed that you do not have a King County Emergency Workers Badge that allows you to respond to a county deployment where radios may be required.  In order to obtain this badge you need to complete the paperwork and get it back to me with a passport style selfie picture (that will go on the badge). I then run a WSP background check and once that is completed, I contact King County, they create the badge, send it to me and I in turn will get it to you.

This procedure is not a requirement to be an active member of SnoVARC but as mentioned above if you want to participate in King County deployments it is required to have one.

If you want to move forward on this please let me know through email and I will send you the paperwork to fill out and return to me with the picture.

Please note if you do already have this badge please let me know as I will have to update the proper lists.

Thank you,

Rowland

Rowland Brasch
EmComm Coordinator
Snoqualmie Valley ARC
K7RWB

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 2:31 PM Brian Ehlert <brianehl@...> wrote:
I have a feeling one of those was a typo.
Mine maybe.

Rowland

I am sending emails to the address you specified rmot@... but they are still being bounced.

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 1:01 PM Bob (KI7RMO) <rmot47@...> wrote:

[...]

[...]