Topics

EMCOMM Chair

Tom WA7TBP

Happy Superbowl week-end everyone.

Howard has told me about a big increase in the workload of his business. As a result, he asked to have someone else step up to chair the EMCOMM committee. Rowland has volunteered to chair the EMCOMM committee. I have accept both of these requests.

I want to thank Howard for the time and effort he put into being the chair of the EMCOMM committee. He has done a fine job organizing and running our meetings, I thank him for the high quality time and effort he put into this endeavor.

Roland has been the chair of the EMCOMM committee before and now has the time to devote to the position. I thank Rowland for volunteering to accept this position.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for the EMCOMM committee, please don't hesitate to contact Rowland or myself with your input.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Tom

Robin WA7CPA

Thank you to Howard for his service. He did a great job!