Topics

Emergency Procedures

Dale Smith

If there were a Cascadia earthquake would formal, or semi-permanent, ad hoc connections be made between HF operators between major cities like Seattle and Portland or SNOvarc and Seattle or Portland, etcetera.  Or, between SNOvarc and FEMA, Other Governmental Agencies, or NGOs?

I recall the incident command Elmer class but I do not recall if there were hierarchical pre-panned structures in place.

Regards,

Dale Smith

425-686-9304

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/dalegsmith