Topics

Experience the first WW Virtual Hamfest!

Rowland

More about online Ham Expo.  I got this today.

We are reaching out to let you know that despite the closure of all ham radio events, there is a great opportunity to join your fellow hams and us at the first ever QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo on Saturday and Sunday, August 8 – 9, 2020. Attendance is free and registration is at https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/

Built on a cool live, virtual reality platform this ARRL-sanctioned hamfest will let you:
  • Learn from a packed line-up of 60+ world renowned ham radio speakers such as Ward Silver, N0AX, on Grounding and Bonding; Glen Johnson, W0GJ, on DXpeditions, and John Portune, W6NBC, on building slot antennas for HOA.
  • See demos of the latest ham radio gear from 45 of the world’s top equipment companies. Easily ask questions and engage with Exhibitors through video, audio, or chat.
  • Compete in our exciting Expo game, Leader Board, to win from a pool of tens of thousands of dollars in ham radio equipment. Prizes include an RFinder B1 Dual Band Android HT, FlexRadio 6400 HF Transceiver, Elecraft KX2 HF QRP Transceiver, and an Icom IC-7300A. Learn more about how to win at: https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/prizes.html .

And if you’ve never been to a Hamfest or Expo, you can participate from the convenience of your home or office without spending a dime on travel!

This platform simulates a full convention experience with an exhibit hall and exhibit booths staffed by live attendants, speaker auditorium, lobby, and lounges.

Icom is the Expo’s Platinum Sponsor, along with Gold Sponsors GigaParts, RT Systems, FlexRadio, RFinder, DX Engineering, Elecraft, RigExpert, and NCG Company.

We look forward to having you join us at Expo for an amazing and engaging experience.
Need to renew your RFinder Subscription? Just visit http://subscribe.rfinder.net. if you have switched to iOS just install the RFinder App from the App Store on your Apple device, log in and you will be good for a year, or have a year added to your already working subscription. if you are on Android or Apple, PLEASE use this link!
LET'S VHAMFEST!
Join us for the first virtual Hamfest! No travel, no hotel, no COVID-19!!! See the latest products from the comfort and safety of your QTH, wherever the heck that is ;).
RFinder Android Radios are now available and shipping direct from RFinder, GigaParts and Moonraker for EU customers!