Thanks moderation team for making this die quick; Gary, you might want to change some passwords.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 4/27/2021 9:26 AM, Jackson Beard wrote:
Scammer. Go Away.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 9:25 AM GARY DENSOW <garydensow@msn.com <mailto:garydensow@msn.com>> wrote:

I'm sorry for bothering you with this, I need to get a Google Play
gift card for my Niece, It's her birthday but i can't do this now
. and i tried purchasing online but unfortunately no luck with
that. Can you get it from any store around you or purchase online?
I'll pay back as soon as possible. Kindly let me know if you can
handle this.

Await your soonest response.

*From:* snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
<mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
<mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>> on behalf of Jackson Beard
<macleanofduart@gmail.com <mailto:macleanofduart@gmail.com>>
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:22 AM
*To:* snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
<snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <mailto:snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>>
*Subject:* Re: [SnoVARC] FAVOR TO ASK
Huh?

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021, 09:05 GARY DENSOW <garydensow@msn.com
<mailto:garydensow@msn.com>> wrote:

Good Morning,

How are you doing? Actually, I need a favor from you. I'd
appreciate it if you could email me back when you get this.

Jackson Beard III
macleanofduart@gmail.com <mailto:macleanofduart@gmail.com>

Rick Burns <kb7cin@...>

Got it though I’m not sure when relative to the time it was sent.

How are you doing? Actually, I need a favor from you. I'd appreciate it if you could email me back when you get this.

Thanks,