Field Day Participation

Rowland

I would like to know if the club membership would like to participate in some type of Field Day event on the weekend of June 24th.  We could plan something locally or work with the Issaquah club in a shared field day event.  This is your decision but I need to hear from all of you if there is any interest at all.

I told Tom I would oversee putting this effort together but only if we have some real participation from you the members.

June will be upon us in a snap so I want to get a feel for who is interested in participating.

Ralph Lease

I replied to the voting email and replied maybe due to I dont know my schedule

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 1:53 PM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
I would like to know if the club membership would like to participate in some type of Field Day event on the weekend of June 24th.  We could plan something locally or work with the Issaquah club in a shared field day event.  This is your decision but I need to hear from all of you if there is any interest at all.

I told Tom I would oversee putting this effort together but only if we have some real participation from you the members.

June will be upon us in a snap so I want to get a feel for who is interested in participating.

If I’m in town on that date, I’d be interested

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Rowland <rowland.brasch@...>
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 1:53 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: [SnoVARC] Field Day Participation

I would like to know if the club membership would like to participate in some type of Field Day event on the weekend of June 24th.  We could plan something locally or work with the Issaquah club in a shared field day event.  This is your decision but I need to hear from all of you if there is any interest at all.

I told Tom I would oversee putting this effort together but only if we have some real participation from you the members.

June will be upon us in a snap so I want to get a feel for who is interested in participating.

Robin WA7CPA

Sorry Rowland, Tom, and all. I'm a no.

Robin

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 1:53 PM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
I would like to know if the club membership would like to participate in some type of Field Day event on the weekend of June 24th.  We could plan something locally or work with the Issaquah club in a shared field day event.  This is your decision but I need to hear from all of you if there is any interest at all.

I told Tom I would oversee putting this effort together but only if we have some real participation from you the members.

June will be upon us in a snap so I want to get a feel for who is interested in participating.

I replied the same as Ralph.

Ken

On Mar 31, 2022, at 2:47 PM, Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

Sorry Rowland, Tom, and all. I'm a no.

Robin

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 1:53 PM Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
I would like to know if the club membership would like to participate in some type of Field Day event on the weekend of June 24th.  We could plan something locally or work with the Issaquah club in a shared field day event.  This is your decision but I need to hear from all of you if there is any interest at all.

I told Tom I would oversee putting this effort together but only if we have some real participation from you the members.

June will be upon us in a snap so I want to get a feel for who is interested in participating.

Peter Marchel

I am interested in a field event.

Peter

If I’m in town on that date, I’d be interested

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Rowland <rowland.brasch@...>
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 1:53 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>

I would like to know if the club membership would like to participate in some type of Field Day event on the weekend of June 24th.  We could plan something locally or work with the Issaquah club in a shared field day event.  This is your decision but I need to hear from all of you if there is any interest at all.

I told Tom I would oversee putting this effort together but only if we have some real participation from you the members.

June will be upon us in a snap so I want to get a feel for who is interested in participating.

I’m interested if it’s a joint thing with Issaquah.