File /Elmer Sessions/Mobile Radio Installation/Mobile Installation References.pdf uploaded #file-notice

snovarc@snovarc.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files and folders have been uploaded to the Files area of the snovarc@snovarc.groups.io group.

By: Rowland <rowland.brasch@...>

Bob (KI7RMO)

Thanks, Rowland,

Is there a copy of his presentation?

Bob

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of snovarc@snovarc.groups.io Notification
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2022 8:28 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] File /Elmer Sessions/Mobile Radio Installation/Mobile Installation References.pdf uploaded #file-notice

The following files and folders have been uploaded to the Files area of the snovarc@snovarc.groups.io group.

Rowland

Lynn wants to know what you want or for. He said he can print it.

Rowland

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 10:19 PM Bob (KI7RMO) <rmot47@...> wrote:

Thanks, Rowland,

Bob

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of snovarc@snovarc.groups.io Notification
Subject: [SnoVARC] File /Elmer Sessions/Mobile Radio Installation/Mobile Installation References.pdf uploaded #file-notice

--
Thanks,
Rowland

Bob (KI7RMO)

Hi Rowland,

Basically, just a checklist if I every want to put a mobile in my vehicle.  It’s probably not worth the bother.  Thanks, though, for checking.

73, Bob

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rowland
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2022 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] File /Elmer Sessions/Mobile Radio Installation/Mobile Installation References.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Rowland

Thanks, Rowland,

Bob

--

Thanks,
Rowland

Rowland

Did you get the email from Lynn on the PDF file?

Rowland

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 9:00 AM Bob (KI7RMO) <rmot47@...> wrote:

Hi Rowland,

Basically, just a checklist if I every want to put a mobile in my vehicle.  It’s probably not worth the bother.  Thanks, though, for checking.

73, Bob

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rowland
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] File /Elmer Sessions/Mobile Radio Installation/Mobile Installation References.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Rowland

Thanks, Rowland,

Bob

--

Thanks,
Rowland

--
Thanks,
Rowland

Bob (KI7RMO)

Yes, and I have it.

Thanks, Bob

Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2022 9:08 PM

Did you get the email from Lynn on the PDF file?

Rowland

On Sat, Mar 5, 2022 at 9:00 AM Bob (KI7RMO) <rmot47@...> wrote:

Hi Rowland,

73, Bob

Rowland

Thanks, Rowland,

Bob

--

Thanks,
Rowland

--

Thanks,
Rowland