Fldigi Session

Rowland

The first session for fldigi is full.  Limiting to 4 participants for the first one.  If more people are interested please let me know and we can schedule another zoom session for the future.

Would also like to mention if there are people that would like to learn certain aspects of ham radio and people willing to teach on zoom please let me know and we can either set something up as a regular elmer session after the monthly business meeting or do a special one at any time.

Ryan - KJ7GIE

Thank you everyone that joined. I really had a good time "playing digital". We'll be setting up additional troubleshooting sessions. Once we have ~10 operators comfortable with the software we'll schedule a mini exercise. Please look for additional details on your opportunity to get some help in setting up the fl software and joining the digital fun.

Rowland

Ryan,

When would you like to schedule next class?