Topics

gmail Backup

Rowland

For all of you that use gmail do you use a backup app to make sure you do not lose data?  If you do please let me know what and why.

Thanks,

Rowland

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

I use this for gmail:  https://www.mailstore.com/en/products/mailstore-home/

It's free for home use and it works fine for me.  It's made by a company that makes an enterprise product.  Can search the backup, etc.

That said, I use gmail less and protonmail more these days because of privacy / security reasons.  I won't go into details as to why so as not to distract from your question, but if you want to know I'll be happy to discuss that as well.

-Lou

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:43 AM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

For all of you that use gmail do you use a backup app to make sure you do not lose data?  If you do please let me know what and why.

Thanks,

Rowland

Rowland

Like to chat with you on MailStore. My cell is 425 941 eight one four seven.  Please call when convenient.

Thanks,

Rowland

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 12:57 AM Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW) via groups.io <louis.giliberto=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I use this for gmail:  https://www.mailstore.com/en/products/mailstore-home/

It's free for home use and it works fine for me.  It's made by a company that makes an enterprise product.  Can search the backup, etc.

That said, I use gmail less and protonmail more these days because of privacy / security reasons.  I won't go into details as to why so as not to distract from your question, but if you want to know I'll be happy to discuss that as well.

-Lou

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:43 AM, Rowland <rowland.brasch@...> wrote:

Thanks,

Rowland

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

Hey Rowland,

I'll give you a call tomorrow (Monday).  Didn't have time today, sorry.

-Lou

Rowland

After 10 please.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 7:59 PM Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW) via groups.io <louis.giliberto=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hey Rowland,

-Lou

--
Thanks,
Rowland

Rowland

Still anxiously awaiting your call when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Rowland

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 7:59 PM Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW) via groups.io <louis.giliberto=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hey Rowland,

-Lou