Gray Haines death.

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone. Please see the e-mail from Kathy. A former member of SNOVARC and CDCCC passed away. Gary served the Valley for a number of years. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Tom, WA7TBP

From: kathy.brasch@...
To: jenniferdhargrove@..., lisabrouwer@..., ljfriedfolk@..., reeseedee@..., rowland.brasch@..., raun.hargrove@..., TOMWA7TBP@..., thompson.benjamin.g@..., mariamahold@..., byrnebc@..., kathy.brasch@..., collinknell@...
Sent: 9/20/2021 1:03:47 PM Pacific Standard Time
Subject: Fwd: Gray Haines death.

It is with great sadness that I pass along to a notice about the passing of Gary Haines.  For those of you who don't know Gary, he was a CDCCC Board member for a number of years, and also participated in the CERT, MRC and SnoVARC programs.  It is my understanding he has been ill for a while, but I am still sad to see him go.  He will be missed!

There is a notice about a funeral service listed below being held at the Novelty HIll Cemetery this Thursday.  I plan to attend, and maybe some of you will be able to do so as well.

Lisa and Tom - I thought you might like to share the news about his passing and service along to MRC and SnoVARC as he was most active in those groups.

Kathy

Please send all future emails to me at: kathy.brasch@...