Topics

Great Site

Rowland

Came across this site that has a lot of cheat sheets for programming radios.

Peter Marchel

Thank you – I still need to figure out how to program our radios.

Peter

Peter M Marchel

206.940.5992

KJ7GHW

Came across this site that has a lot of cheat sheets for programming radios.

Thanks Rowland! The Baofeng UV5R Short Cut in the link you sent is perfect for lamination!

On Jun 9, 2020, at 11:57 AM, Peter Marchel <peterm@...> wrote:

***********************************
Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104
***********************************

Robin Amundson

Is there interest in me holding a Zoom meeting sometime(s) to show Baofeng owners how to field program? (Not during club meeting, just an extra, one-on-one okay). I must say, I have a renewed UHV/VHF interest with all this stay-at-home. Familiar voices are a comfort. I wish I had stuff to talk about, lol.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 11:58 AM Peter Marchel <peterm@...> wrote:

Thank you – I still need to figure out how to program our radios.

Peter

Peter M Marchel

206.940.5992

KJ7GHW

Came across this site that has a lot of cheat sheets for programming radios.

Peter Marchel

Definitely,  and I have a zoom account so no time or number of people participating

Peter

Peter Marchel, Esq.
JD, MBA, CDR, ARM, RPLU, CPCU, AIC, AIM, AIS
President / Principal

12262 337th PL NE,
Carnation, WA 98014

Tel:        425-788-4349
Mobile: 206-940-5992
Fax:       425-788-0263
Email:    peterm@...
Web:      www. Marchelassociates.com

E & S Insurance Brokers & Risk Consultants