Topics

Have you bought from Quick Silver Radio?

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

I'm about to purchase some LMR 240, LMR 400UF and connectors for an install. I usually buy from DXEngineering or HRO. I ran across qsradio.com - looks legit and I like the fact that the cable is USA made- anybody purchase from them before? What has your experience been?

Thanks!

Howard

Kirt White / K7KDW

I’ve bought from the before when I was building my radio go box. No issues here.

On Jul 21, 2020, at 8:38 PM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

I'm about to purchase some LMR 240, LMR 400UF and connectors for an install. I usually buy from DXEngineering or HRO. I ran across qsradio.com - looks legit and I like the fact that the cable is USA made- anybody purchase from them before? What has your experience been?

Thanks!

Howard

My son Jesse is needing some LMR400 and RG8X.  Is the UF more expensive than the regular LMR400?

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 8:38 PM Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:
I'm about to purchase some LMR 240, LMR 400UF and connectors for an install. I usually buy from DXEngineering or HRO. I ran across qsradio.com - looks legit and I like the fact that the cable is USA made- anybody purchase from them before? What has your experience been?

Thanks!

Howard

Hey Rowland,

I decided to buy my LMR400uf and LMR240 from DXEngineering since Quick Silver doesnt appear to carry the ultra flex version of LMR400. The Ultra Flex is more expensive than the solid core ~ $1.35 vs $1.85 per foot.  I'll be placing my order in the next few days.

Jesse is out of town now and will not order till he gets back