From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Ken Koch WA7KK <groups@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 1:34 PM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: [SnoVARC] Help Raising Dipole (North Bend)

If anyone is available and doesn't mind coming clear out to North Bend I could use 1 or (preferably) 2 people to help me raise my new dipole antenna.  The previous one came apart.

Hopefully this won't take too long.  The tree sides are up with ropes through pulley.  I just need some help manipulating the antenna to get around branches while it is being pulled up.  As far as I know I have everything I need, but this is at least a 2 person job.

I am available most weekdays and weekends.  Hopefully we can avoid any extra hot days.

Ken Koch WA7KK

How does 10:30 sound?  I hope it won't take more than 45 minutes, but it seems like things always take longer than you think they will.

One more person would be ideal!

Ken Koch WA7KK

The address is:
7235 Moon Valley Rd. SE
North Bend, WA  98045
(425) 765-6543

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

Ken - see you at 10:30ish tomorrow. I also believe that Bryce (KK5SPT) will be joining to assist you as well. Look for the red jeep wandering around :-)

You tagged to wrong Ken into this email.
W7ECK

Ken

On Jul 2, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Ken - see you at 10:30ish tomorrow. I also believe that Bryce (KK5SPT) will be joining to assist you as well. Look for the red jeep wandering around :-)

I’m confused. I’m not tagging anyone but rather just replying to these messages via Groups.io. How did I tag you Ken (W7ECK)?

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Ken Kosters <kenkosters@...>
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021 at 10:11 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Help Raising Dipole (North Bend)

You tagged to wrong Ken into this email.

W7ECK

Ken

On Jul 2, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Ken - see you at 10:30ish tomorrow. I also believe that Bryce (KK5SPT) will be joining to assist you as well. Look for the red jeep wandering around :-)

Ken Koch

Many thanks.  I should have things ready to go when you get here

Ken

You tagged to wrong Ken into this email.
W7ECK

Ken

On Jul 2, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Ken - see you at 10:30ish tomorrow. I also believe that Bryce (KK5SPT) will be joining to assist you as well. Look for the red jeep wandering around :-)

Cool. I’ll call you if I get lost 😊

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Ken Koch <Ken@...>
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021 at 11:53 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>

Many thanks.  I should have things ready to go when you get here

Ken

You tagged to wrong Ken into this email.

W7ECK

Ken

On Jul 2, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Ken - see you at 10:30ish tomorrow. I also believe that Bryce (KK5SPT) will be joining to assist you as well. Look for the red jeep wandering around :-)

Nice morning with Bryce helping Ken put up his new dipole. Beautiful spot between the river and mountains and tall trees to envy!

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Ken Koch <Ken@...>
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021 at 11:53 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>

Many thanks.  I should have things ready to go when you get here

Ken

You tagged to wrong Ken into this email.

W7ECK

Ken

On Jul 2, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Ken - see you at 10:30ish tomorrow. I also believe that Bryce (KK5SPT) will be joining to assist you as well. Look for the red jeep wandering around :-)

Ken Koch

On the air!  Many thanks!

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Ken Koch <Ken@...>
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021 at 11:53 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>

Many thanks.  I should have things ready to go when you get here

Ken

You tagged to wrong Ken into this email.

W7ECK

Ken

On Jul 2, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Ken - see you at 10:30ish tomorrow. I also believe that Bryce (KK5SPT) will be joining to assist you as well. Look for the red jeep wandering around :-)

Howard E.. Mahran

KK5SPT

Excellent! Really nice to meet you, Ken! Great hanging out with you and Howard.

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Ken Koch <Ken@...>
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021 at 11:53 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>

Many thanks.  I should have things ready to go when you get here

Ken

You tagged to wrong Ken into this email.

W7ECK

Ken

On Jul 2, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

Ken - see you at 10:30ish tomorrow. I also believe that Bryce (KK5SPT) will be joining to assist you as well. Look for the red jeep wandering around :-)

Howard E.. Mahran

Ken Koch WA7KK

I'm having no problem at all working both the east coast and Japan using 10 watts on FT8.  I tried 5 with no luck so far. AU took 20..

KK5SPT

That's awesome, Ken! Do you think as we move deeper into season 25 that 5W will get easier with that setup?

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 1:00 AM Ken Koch WA7KK <groups@...> wrote:
I'm having no problem at all working both the east coast and Japan using 10 watts on FT8.  I tried 5 with no luck so far. AU took 20..

KK5SPT

Ken, Gotta know... Did you ever find your roll of coax? If So, where was it?

From: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Ken Koch <Ken@...>
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021 at 11:53 AM
To: <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>