HNY 2022 Baby Girl today

Robin WA7CPA

My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Mike Kelly KJ7JNG

Robin - WONDERFUL NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS!

Mike
KJ7JNG

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 6:00 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Ralph Lease

Congratulations!

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022, 6:00 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Whoo! Great news!

-p

On Jan 2, 2022, at 6:00 PM, Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

AA7Z

Congratulations! Being a patent was fun, but a lot of work. Being a grandparent is just fun!

On Jan 2, 2022, at 7:02 PM, Mike Kelly KJ7JNG <mike.kelly.56@...> wrote:

Robin - WONDERFUL NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS!

Mike
KJ7JNG

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 6:00 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Heidi Lopez

Congratulations!

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 6:00 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Paul Zoba, W7PEZ

Congratulations! That’s great news!

73,
Paul, W7PEZ

On Jan 2, 2022, at 6:00 PM, Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Ed Saftich

Congrats Robin

73, Ed, AK7H

On Monday, January 3, 2022, 02:18:36 AM PST, Heidi Lopez <hilopez2@...> wrote:

Congratulations!

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 6:00 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Congrats Grandma! That is wonderful news!
Rowland

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 6:00 PM Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Congrats to you and family!

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Robin WA7CPA <wa7cpa@...>
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 6:00 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: [SnoVARC] HNY 2022 Baby Girl today

My 4th grandchild and 1st granddaughter was born at 1:56 p.m. today. Mother and baby doing well.

Kirt White / K7KDW

Congratulations Robin.