Topics

Hot spot Zoom series

Robin Amundson

(Passing this on as promised--Robin, WA7CPA)

All,

I am very excited to bring to you a four (4) part series surrounding Hot Spots. This will be hosted by the Puget Sound DMR Coalition via a Zoom meeting.

The rough agenda is as follows. Calendar and invites soon to come. The dates and times below are subject to change without notice.

September 12th, 18:00 PST  (1 Hour)– What is a Hot Spot, and why do I want or need one? Presenter: Michael Ricky AF6FB

September 19th, 18:00 PST (1-2 Hours) – What are my options for a Hot Spot(s)? Presenter: Rob Fanfant N7QT

To be announced: The following are tentative.

September 26th, 18:00 PST (1-3 Hours) – Now that I own one, how do I build and configure it? Presenter: Jamie Hughes WA7JH and Team

October 3rd, 18:00 (1-2 Hours) – What are some of the advanced features and how do I configure those? Presenter: Michael Ricky AF6FB and Team

73,

Jamie Hughes

WA7JH

Founder

Email: wa7jh@...

Phone: (360) 362-4575

Puget Sound Digital Mobile Radio Coalition