Topics

How to verify WinLink via APRS?

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

 I was wondering if one of the senior Snovarcians that has access to the KE7GFZ Winlink account could verify for me that my test WinLink message (my very first)  which was sent via  APRS on my FTM-400 made it to KE7GFZ@...? Other than an ACK - I dont see how to verify. Thanks and 73!

Howard

W7ABD

Hi Howard,

Your Winlink message came through just fine.

I sent reply. So you should see it in your inbox the next time you connect

Jim
W7ABD

On Feb 12, 2020, at 16:11, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <wa1hem@...> wrote:

 I was wondering if one of the senior Snovarcians that has access to the KE7GFZ Winlink account could verify for me that my test WinLink message (my very first)  which was sent via  APRS on my FTM-400 made it to KE7GFZ@...? Other than an ACK - I dont see how to verify. Thanks and 73!

Howard

Awesome! Thanks Jim!

Howard Mahran
(425) 864-5104