In person meetings

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

After discussions with most of the club board members and some members at large, I have decided that SNOVARC will postpone meeting in person. We will target October as an in person meeting. The reasons this decision was made are listed below in no particular order:
    1. We only get one half of the meeting room at Duvall FD. We would social distance, and that will make the           room even smaller.
    2. We will have mandatory masking again beginning on Monday.
    3. The COVID delta variant is sounding kind of nasty and is spreading way to fast.
    4. I wouldn't be surprised if Duvall FD closes their public meeting room again.

I, like most of you, was really looking forward to meeting in person. We still can do that socially for now, but being inside a room is sort out of the question.

Hope the decision doesn't upset your plans. We will get back to normal some day, I just wish I knew when that was going to be.

73 and good DX.

Tom, WA7TBP