In person meetings

Tom WA7TBP

Hello all:

At the Thursday night meeting, we had a short discussion about in person monthly meetings. As a result of the meeting, I am going to suspend all monthly in person meetings until further notice. There are a number of factors for the decision, the COVID variant at the top of the list, and the physical limitations at the Duvall Fire Station being limited to about 20 people.

Like you, I am disappointed we won't be holding our monthly meetings in person, but until something really bad happens, at least we can get together in small groups outside which is better than no in person meetings at all.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me via e-mail or phone, 425-333-4833.

As Sergeant Esterhouse on Hill Street Blues used to say, "let's be careful out there."

73,

Tom