Installed a KiwiSDR

Lou Giliberto (KD7HCW)

Got a KiwiSDR and put it up if anyone would like to play with it.

For anyone who doesn't know what this is, it's an SDR receiver (0-30Mhz) that people can listen to and control over the web.  This one allows 4 people to connect and listen to different frequencies concurrently.

If one goes to the main KiwiSDR site, there are ones from all around the world a person can listen to.   http://kiwisdr.com/public/

73,
-Lou

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

This is cool, Lou! Thanks for sharing and now I have another "thing" on my list to do/get :-)

73,

Howard

AA7Z

Lou,

Very cool. Well done. Going to do some more playing with this.

73,
Dick
AA7Z