Topics

Interested in an ICS-300 class?

Rowland

This has never been offered online before.  I suggest taking it if you can.
Rowland

Hello!

The emergency management 'Training & Exercise' folks across the state are preparing to deliver ICS-300 classes via video conferencing. We would like to get some feedback from our potential students on what your needs and preferences are. Please help us by answering three quick questions.  (This should take less than a minute.)  We will forward the results of this survey to the County you identify in the survey.

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ICS300-interest

Thanks for your help with this!  (And feel free to forward the link for this survey to *anyone* else (in your organization or elsewhere) that you know may want to attend an ICS-300 class in the next 6 months.)

Best regards,

  Eric

Eric O’Brien
Training and Exercise Program Manager