From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Devlin Crose
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:41 PM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io
Subject: [SnoVARC] ISS chirp programming

Hi Everyone:

Looking for some help?

I'm trying to program my baofeng BFF8+ to QSO the ISS.

I'm attaching a screen shot to what I've input into the CHIRP interface.

I'm not too much of a pro - so any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

Devlin

KI7NWY

Devlin Crose

Rob, I've seen that too. I will try that.

Thanks.

I have an old file that has a negative offset of 1.31 rather than the 0.6 you have.  You might try that if you want to talk and are having problems.  I have never tried it, so I can’t say whether it will work or not.

73, Bob KI7RMO