Jim Myers memorial

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

I have good news and bad news to share. The good news is that the Myer family will be having a memorial for Jim. The bad news is that the venue is small and attendance has to be limited. In addition, the family is insisting all attendees be vaccinated. Jo-Anne has invited myself, Ralph and Paul to attend. She is sorry that more SNOVARC folks are not able to attend, and hopes that you will understand.

In my communication with Jo-Anne, I explained that we totally understand the conditions, and that SNOVARC wishes the whole family well.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or call.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP