Topics

Jim Myers wife

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

I spoke with Jim's wife, Jo-Anne this evening. She is holding up well with the help of family, friends and co-workers. Of course, she is very busy with the legal affairs of probate. She will reach out to SNOVARC if she needs any help. She appreciates all the warm thoughts and the calls that several of us have made.

She was very pleased that Robin was able to put together the in person gathering. She is still touched by how important Jim was to all of us.

Just wanted to let you know that I have been keeping in touch with her.

Everyone, have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Tom

Robin Amundson

Tom,
Thank you for the update on Jo Anne.