KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club What Mobile HF Antenna Do ...

Tom WA7TBP

Rowland:

I have a Tarheel brand screwdriver type antenna. I am very pleased with how it is built and how it performs. There are a number of local hams that use this antenna with similar results. I will be glad to demo mine for you sometime. There are many nice accessory controllers you can get for the antenna. Google Tarheel antennas for a quick look at their products.

Tom

In a message dated 5/14/2008 9:23:04 Pacific Daylight Time, slick56@... writes:

What Mobile HF Antenna Do You Like?

Since I now have my General I will be researching HF antennas for the van.  I would like to get one that is a multiband unit with a motor drive system.  As I need to park in parking garages a lot I want to have the means of remotely lowering the antenna when needed.

Please give all your feedback on what you like.