From: King County Local Services <localservices@...>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 5:52 PM
Subject: Local Services Field Office Hours are suspended until further notice
To: <rowland.brasch@...>

In support of guidance from Public Health–Seattle & King County to limit gatherings, King County Local Services has suspended in-person field office hours at all locations until further notice.

If you have any questions, please email AskLocalServices@... or call 206-477-3800.

.

Dale Smith

Is Thursday off then?

As an asode, in my own personal opin2, Covid19 is more about fear than reason.  I regularly suffer upper respiratory infections and I am flying to Austin next Monday.

If I've made a poor xhoice you're all invited to the funeral.

Dale

Regards,
Dale Smith

Thought you all might like see thing announcement...