March 17th third Thursday mini exercise

Tom WA7TBP

Hello everyone:

This Thursday, March 17th, is our third Thursday mini exercise. We will be doing some message traffic again, but this time we will be using two versions of the ICS 213 form. One version has lines for words, the other version does not. Depending on time, we will try to do two messages for each form. As we did last time, I will dictate the form to the group. When we have finished each section, I will read the message again so you my check your work. Hope to see you on Thursday after the check in net, approximately 2015 hours. Additional instructions for the exercise will be given on the repeater.

73,

Tom, WA7TBP

SNOVARC Cougar Mountain Repeater
441.825 MHz, + 5 MHz, tone 103.5 Hz