Mike & Key Swap Meet Cancelled

Rowland

Unfortunately the 2021 Mike & Key Swap meet has been cancelled due to pandemic. That will be two years in a row.  To bad as this is one fun event!

Tony Brocato-AE7WZ

It was not cancelled this year, I was there.😀

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 8:49, Rowland
<rowland.brasch@...> wrote:
Unfortunately the 2021 Mike & Key Swap meet has been cancelled due to pandemic. That will be two years in a row.  To bad as this is one fun event!

Tony,

Here is what was recently sent to those that have already bought booth space.  Make your own conclusion.

"As of Tuesday Nov 10th, the Mike & Key has canceled the Swap Meet for 2021. Even with the promise of vaccines, the climbing curve of new COVID cases convinced the Fairgrounds to move our deposit to 2022. It all just moved faster than we expected. Next year, we will start again, hopefully with a better prognosis. If you preregistered for this year, it will hold for 2022.

In the mean time, what do you want us to do with your check?
I can shred it or mail it back to you. Your choice.

Best wishes for the upcoming holiday season. Hope we hear from you next Fall.

cheers
Michael Dinkelman"