From: "Tom WA7TBP via groups.io" <tomwa7tbp@...>
Date: 11/25/20 11:40 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: snovarc@groups.io
Cc: laragila@..., hickey@..., we7x@..., w4mhi@..., rmot47@...
Subject: [SnoVARC] My repeater

Hello everyone. Happy Turkey Day in advance.

My 220 repeater is back on the air. To refresh your memories: Repeater is 223.960, minus 1.6 MHz, tone is 123.0 Hz. It is currently operating out of my garage here on Tolt Hill Road. If you have 220 base station capability, I would like you to try it out. If you only have a handheld, you need to be up very high to reach it.

Have a great week-end.

73, Tom, WA7TBP