Myers Repeater Installation

Rowland

Thank you to those who helped with this project today. I thought it went smooth other than the bees. Wow did we have the perfect weather for it.

The Myers Repeater is now working. 443.250 + 103.5

For those not familiar, it is located on the West side of the valley up on the hill.

Yes big thank you to Tom, Rowland, Ralph, Paul, Jessy and Shawn. The bees kind of changed things up but seems in operation except the clock is off, laughs.
I would note if in other areas and can not access direct try the cross band located in Carnation area on 145.590 no shift tone 162.2.

Ken W7ECK