Net control needed for May 26th Rookie Roundtable

Kirt White / K7KDW

My calendar is all messed up this month.

I have a middle school band concert this Thursday evening. Is there someone that can cover net control for the Rookie around stable?

Thanks
Kirt

Mike Kelly KJ7JNG

Kirt,

I have Net Control duties at 8 pm on 5/26. If no one else has volunteered for the 7 pm rookie round table, I will do it. Is there a script I need to follow? If so, please forward it to me.

Thanks,

Mike Kelly
KJ7JNG

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 2:11 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:

My calendar is all messed up this month.

I have a middle school band concert this Thursday evening. Is there someone that can cover net control for the Rookie around stable?

Thanks
Kirt

Kirt White / K7KDW

Hi Mike,

If you would like to cover, that would be amazing.

As for the roundtable itself, feel free to run it as you choose. If you don't have a topic you want to go with, one usually comes up as you go around.

Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks
Kirt

I have Net Control duties at 8 pm on 5/26. If no one else has volunteered for the 7 pm rookie round table, I will do it. Is there a script I need to follow? If so, please forward it to me.

Thanks,

Mike Kelly
KJ7JNG

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 2:11 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:

My calendar is all messed up this month.

I have a middle school band concert this Thursday evening. Is there someone that can cover net control for the Rookie around stable?

Thanks
Kirt

Mike Kelly KJ7JNG

Kirt,

Thanks for the link. I printed out the script and I will cover the rookie round table this evening.

Mike
KJ7JNG

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 3:07 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:
[...]

I mean tomorrow night.

[...]