Net control needed for May 26th Rookie Roundtable

Kirt White / K7KDW

My calendar is all messed up this month. 

I have a middle school band concert this Thursday evening. Is there someone that can cover net control for the Rookie around stable? 

Thanks
Kirt

Mike Kelly KJ7JNG

Kirt,

I have Net Control duties at 8 pm on 5/26. If no one else has volunteered for the 7 pm rookie round table, I will do it. Is there a script I need to follow? If so, please forward it to me.

Thanks,

Mike Kelly
KJ7JNG 

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 2:11 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:

I have a middle school band concert this Thursday evening. Is there someone that can cover net control for the Rookie around stable? 

Thanks
Kirt

Kirt White / K7KDW

Hi Mike,

If you would like to cover, that would be amazing. 

As for the roundtable itself, feel free to run it as you choose. If you don't have a topic you want to go with, one usually comes up as you go around. 

Let me know if you need anything. 

Thanks
Kirt

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Kelly KJ7JNG <mike.kelly.56@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 8:03 AM
To: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SnoVARC] Net control needed for May 26th Rookie Roundtable

Kirt,

I have Net Control duties at 8 pm on 5/26. If no one else has volunteered for the 7 pm rookie round table, I will do it. Is there a script I need to follow? If so, please forward it to me.

Thanks,

Mike Kelly
KJ7JNG 

Thanks
Kirt

Mike Kelly KJ7JNG

Kirt, 

Thanks for the link. I printed out the script and I will cover the rookie round table this evening.

Mike 
KJ7JNG

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 3:07 PM Kirt White / K7KDW <kirtwhite@...> wrote:
Hi Mike,

As for the roundtable itself, feel free to run it as you choose. If you don't have a topic you want to go with, one usually comes up as you go around. 

Thanks
Kirt

From: snovarc@snovarc.groups.io <snovarc@snovarc.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Kelly KJ7JNG <mike.kelly.56@...>

Kirt,

Thanks,

Mike Kelly
KJ7JNG 

Thanks
Kirt

Mike Kelly KJ7JNG

I mean tomorrow night. 

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 4:04 PM Mike Kelly KJ7JNG via groups.io <mike.kelly.56=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Kirt, 

Thanks for the link. I printed out the script and I will cover the rookie round table this evening.

Mike 
KJ7JNG

Hi Mike,

Thanks
Kirt

Kirt,

Thanks,

Mike Kelly
KJ7JNG 

Thanks
Kirt

Kirt White / K7KDW

Thank you Mike. I appreciate it. 

On May 25, 2022, at 4:29 PM, Mike Kelly KJ7JNG <mike.kelly.56@...> wrote:

I mean tomorrow night. 

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 4:04 PM Mike Kelly KJ7JNG via groups.io <mike.kelly.56=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Kirt, 

Mike 
KJ7JNG

Hi Mike,

Thanks
Kirt

Kirt,

Thanks,

Mike Kelly
KJ7JNG 

Thanks
Kirt