Topics

Network cable tester

Rowland

Hi All,

I need to test some longer "under house" network cables for viability. Having some intermittent issues and want to test them and others.  I would need to borrow it for an afternoon please.

 From now on please only use the following email for me  rowland.brasch@...

Shawn / K7ATA

I've gotcha covered. Hit me up via phone friday afternoon.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 2/27/2020 4:56 PM, Rowland wrote:
Hi All,

I need to test some longer "under house" network cables for viability. Having some intermittent issues and want to test them and others.  I would need to borrow it for an afternoon please.

/**From now on please only use the following email for me/ @Rowland <mailto:@Rowland>

Rowland

Thanks Shaun and Mark but I just ordered one to have here at the house when needed.

 From now on please only use the following email for me  rowland.brasch@...