New Guy Testing the Waters

wishasm <wishasm@...>

Hey Group, just checking in for the first time. I will probably see
some of you this Thursday at the general meeting. My son and I are
currently scheduled to take the tech class and exam in a couple of
weeks and being a resident of Carnation, would very much like to get
involved /connected with CDARC. If this post is out of place, please
forgive me as this "group thing" is new to me.

-Steve Wisham <><

jim_harriger

Steve,

Welcome aboard, glad to make your acquaintance! Looking forward to
meeting you, but you should know that there is no January General
Meeting of the club. Our next General Meeting will be February 7.

73
Jim Harriger W7JDH
Secretary, CDARC