Next Fldigi Class

Rowland

We had an Fldigi class last week that was centered on the ICOM 7300.  It was a great class and Ryan and Paul were excellent Elmers.

Would like to schedule another one for February if there is interest.  The question is what other radio system would people like to use for this class.

Please get back to me soon with your choices.  Each of these classes is limited to 4-5 participants or it gets a little unmanageable in the short period of time allotted for them.

Robin WA7CPA

.IC 7300