Topics

Recording: TOWER FALL SAFETY - Presented by Jim Idelson K1IR of Zero Falls Alliance October 1, 2020

Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM

TOWER FALL SAFETY - There have been too many avoidable amateur radio tower climbing accidents and deaths.

If you missed this fantastic and compelling presentation about tower safety you can watch it here.

Watch it at this link:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/kt5g70ndVlHcKj0vf6QRA2KWB6beWLPHdLDZJxzMaWx_5uSO4mf_QakRlUgQjalO.5saUJRSGzSOjQoMG

Passcode: tV+sWYm1

--

Paul Zoba

Do we have the permission to share this presentation with others?

On Oct 2, 2020, at 8:55 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <snovarc+owner@snovarc.groups.io> wrote:

TOWER FALL SAFETY - There have been too many avoidable amateur radio tower climbing accidents and deaths.

If you missed this fantastic and compelling presentation about tower safety you can watch it here.

Watch it at this link:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/kt5g70ndVlHcKj0vf6QRA2KWB6beWLPHdLDZJxzMaWx_5uSO4mf_QakRlUgQjalO.5saUJRSGzSOjQoMG

Passcode: tV+sWYm1

Yes. Jim gave us permission to share

On Oct 2, 2020, at 12:20 PM, Paul Zoba <pezoba@...> wrote:

Do we have the permission to share this presentation with others?

On Oct 2, 2020, at 8:55 AM, Howard E. Mahran / WA1HEM <snovarc+owner@snovarc.groups.io> wrote:

TOWER FALL SAFETY - There have been too many avoidable amateur radio tower climbing accidents and deaths.

If you missed this fantastic and compelling presentation about tower safety you can watch it here.

Watch it at this link:
https://zoom.us/rec/share/kt5g70ndVlHcKj0vf6QRA2KWB6beWLPHdLDZJxzMaWx_5uSO4mf_QakRlUgQjalO.5saUJRSGzSOjQoMG

Passcode: tV+sWYm1

--