Reminder About the Comm Academy on April 4th and 5th

Rowland - K7RWB <slick56@...>

Reminder About the Comm Academy on April 4th and 5th

This is just a reminder about the 2009 Comm Academy that will be held on April 4th and 5th at South Seattle Community College.

"The Communications Academy is open to anyone with an interest in emergency communications, volunteer or professional. The presentations are designed to promote the development of knowledgeable, skilled emergency communicators who will support their local communities during a disaster or emergency response."

As we are now moving SnoVARC more into EmComms for the valley area this is a perfect opportuninty for us to gather a lot of great information on emergency communications and how to apply it towards our end goal.

I hope you all can attend this event and gather as much information as possible to help us move forward.

http://www.commacademy.org/2009/index.php

Thank you
Rowland