RESPONSE REQUIRED PLEASE - CERTS on Alert for Sno-Valley Area Flooding

Rowland - K7RWB <slick56@...>

RESPONSE REQUIRED PLEASE - CERTS on Alert for Sno-Valley Area Flooding

This is to notify all CERTs that we have been put on alert for possible assistance due to flooding in the Snoqualmie Valley beginning today, January 7th.   The City of Carnation has stated that we may be called upon to help with office work or traffic control over the next few days.  We may also be asked to assist with any shelters that open.

Please contact me as soon as possible with your availability to respond, along with the following information:

Your name:              __________________________________

Area responding (CERT, HAM, MRC, Shelters): _________________

This is a great opportunity to help our communities and show what a great resource our CERT members can be!

Kathy Brasch

President, Carnation-Duvall Citizen Corps

425-788-8260

Cell: 425-941-9295

Kb1@...