Topics

Revision to 2020 Net Control Schedule

Rick Burns

Supersedes previous version (V1) released 2019-DEC-05.

This is V1.1. Minor update fixing error in the sequence.

Rick

Kb7cin@...

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Ok somehow I don’t feel like changing every single assignment qualifies as “fixing minor error”.

Before I go thru deleting all the dates I *was* down for net control, and adding all the dates I am NOW down for net control, and rearranging plans to have someone cover the dates I can’t actually cover, can we sort of decide on a schedule where we are not going to arbitrarily change *every single assignment*?

People (or, at least *me*) are trying to arrange to be in town to cover their dates, or have someone else cover for them, *in advance*.  I travel a fair bit, it would be a big help if the dates I was assigned did not get changed willy-nilly after I have already made arrangements.  Move a date in November next year, I don’t much care.  Move a date in January-May, well, if that’s going to happen all the time then perhaps sadly I need to not be on the list.

On Dec 26, 2019, at 5:44 PM, Rick Burns <kb7cin@...> wrote:

Supersedes previous version (V1) released 2019-DEC-05.

This is V1.1. Minor update fixing error in the sequence.

Rick
<SnoVARC Net Control Assignments 2020 released 2019-DEC-26 V1-1.pdf>

Rowland

I think the best way to do this list is once you have people that say that will do NC, assign them their dates in a standard rotation.  If when the time comes they are not available then someone else would/should step up and do the net for that date.   That is the simplest way to handle this situation.

Just my opinion.

Thank You,

Rowland

Rowland Brasch